Our institutional life
The statutes of the IAE Lille University School of Management present three levels of bodies.
THE BOARD OF IAE LILLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
The Board is composed of the following members:
The Board defines the general policy of IAE Lille University School of Management and monitors its implementation in the fields of education, research programmes, international policy, student integration and quality approaches, in compliance with the policy of the University of Lille and the regulations in force.
The Board decides on partnership agreements and important contracts, which are approved by the University’s Board of Directors. It votes on IAE’s budget and adopts and modifies the rules and regulations.
THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The management committee is composed of :
- The management team (IAE director and deputies)
- Divisional heads
- Secretary general
- Two technical and support staff, department heads
The Management Committee assists the Director in conducting the business of IAE Lille University School of Management. It is chaired by the IAE Director.
IAE Lille University School of Management is structured in hubs defined according to internal regulations.
The hubs participate in the construction of the overall educational project, the development of the training offer and lead the teaching teams.
- Accounting, Audit and Control hub located on the Moulins Campus
- Finance hub located on the Moulins campus.
- Management hub located on the Vieux Lille campus.
- Marketing and Sales hub located on the Vieux Lille campus.
- Commerce and Distribution hub located on the Roubaix campus.
- Human Resource Management and Innovation hub located on the Vieux Lille campus.